Monday, January 12, 2009

Time

A few years ago I made acquaintance with the book "Awaken the Giant Within" by Anthony Robbins. Great book. I said and I was very happy with every interaction with the text. I read the book once, twice... hm... what was in the book that attracted me to it? Maybe his contagious smile. :D I did the homework the book had, and that is how this sentence came to be: Today is a beautiful day! With wide and big letters on the wall, that I woke up to, for the last year. That is when I recognized the power of the book. My mornings truly felt great. I continued to read the book and took all the positive content. Despite the great mornings I continued to be unsatisfied with my existence. Why? Curiosity did not leave me alone. With the change of surroundings I received my first personal computer and a fresh wall in my sleeping room. I wrote on the new wall "Today a thought. Tomorrow a reality." But it did not work.

Only this moment exists. Not the past or the future. Now is the moment of magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment